15 mayo 2012

Broken

(for the girl who jumped)

5:27pm
I'd give anything for those who tell me to snap out of it
to know that I am about to snap
that what makes me who I am is not your platform to degrade me
and that when you sink to new lows
I do, too.
I've got scars that can't be treated
plummeting feels like treatment
and when you start
I beg for the end to come soon.

8:32pm
I tried not to cry as the humid night hit my face
Tears blend with sweat
and my red puffy eyes pass as some allergy
No one seems to notice the train wreck
or have placed thier own caution tape
The day's garbage isn't the fresh air I expected out here
They told me if I needed to talk I coud just reach out
I'm right here

but I'm scared to interrupt.
I don't want to bring them down here.
I'll wait to see if I'm over it
I mean, until I'm over it.

10:20pm
It's like I'm being shaken
Expected to survive
so far from home
No one is there anyway
No one is here either
They're living lives of luck and love
and are smart enough to not end up
this low

this high
where I've decided
that this is fucking it,
and be this my last mistake
it's got to be
the
best
decision
I'd
ever
make.


-Roni I'naru